NVFAC-PAC LEGISLATIVE PRIORITIES
For 2017 Legislature
Dedicated to defending our 2nd Amendment Rights to the Ownership & Safe Use of Firearms for Self-Defense, Competition, Recreation & Hunting.
NVFAC-PAC will support any firearms legislation where analysis shows an enhancement of personal liberty and significant public benefits.
NVFAC-PAC will oppose any firearms legislation where analysis shows that the public safety benefits are an intrusion into personal liberty.
• Support gun rights legislative gains from 2011, 2013 and 2015 sessions
• Sales tax exemption for non-retail sales by gun dealers
• Because of Passage of Ballot Initiative One, eliminate NV DPS POC and go straight NICS for all background checks
• Repeal Ballot Initiative One language in NRS 202.254 and replace with the establishment of a DPS phone system for free private sales background checks as well as mandatory prosecution and sentencing for prohibited possessors
• Comprehensive firearms definitions
• Early CCW renewal and correction of 60 day ccw requirement for new residents to conform to 120 current wait
• Take away authority of Nevada Wildlife Commission to regulate firearms and return it to Legislature
• Attorney General to Sue for 2A violations
• Gun Safe Sales tax waiver
• Permit less Carry
• Campus Carry